HELP! PCAT and Pharmcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greatdeals225

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok... I just got my scores for Oct PCAT, not great, got a 64 composite... altho I can swear I felt better than a 64 when I walked away from the testing center!!! gosh...

o well, I was wondering, can I still take the January exam even if I didn't designated "planned PCAT" for january test on my pharmcas??

I can't find a spot i can designated a 'planned' PCAT on pharmcas now that I submitted it, the old selection doesn't work anymore....

anyone have a clue?
 
Try calling the schools that you are applying to. I know University of Houston requested that applicants send an email to the admissions department to inform them if you decided to take the January PCAT and had not indicated it earlier.