HELP - petite scrubs??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kjj17

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought I might have trouble with this, but I had no idea how much!

I have an extremely small build, 5'1" and 95 pounds, and am literally swimming in all the XS scrubs I've tried on. It's comical and ridiculous.

Any suggestions???

Members don't see this ad.

yes I got the same when I googled it, but I'm not just looking for petite length, I'm looking for ppl similarly sized to give me some suggestions :( cus it's not only length that's the issue

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks to both of you! the website @Psai shared also has wonderwink, and they go down to xxs yayy

Obviously you can't wear your own scrubs in the OR... Maybe work on gaining 20-30 pounds in the next 2 years ;)
ugh yeah I have some time to work on that hahah

Literally the only thing you can do with the OR ones is roll the pants waist over like 5 million times. And wear a higher necked shirt underneath since the v neck will be at your belly button. It's a struggle.

Reactions: 1 users
Literally the only thing you can do with the OR ones is roll the pants waist over like 5 million times. And wear a higher necked shirt underneath since the v neck will be at your belly button. It's a struggle.

I have seen people wear two scrub tops with the bottom one worn backwards (V towards the back) to cover up a little better, especially at hospitals that don't allow shirts from home

I have seen people wear two scrub tops with the bottom one worn backwards (V towards the back) to cover up a little better, especially at hospitals that don't allow shirts from home

Seems like a good idea. No one has ever said anything to me about not wearing a shirt underneath. Oops.

On that note, who in the world are those v-necks made for? I'm short, but I'm pretty sure they'd be seriously revealing on nearly everyone.

lol I have a lot to look forward to D: I know for M3/M4 I get scrubs from the hospital, so here's to hoping

lift heavy, use super-sets, 150+ g protein/day, no cheat meals

Scrubs and Beyond have XXXS. I am 5'3" and 140 lbs. I need the 2 to 3XS tops.

I thought I might have trouble with this, but I had no idea how much!

I have an extremely small build, 5'1" and 95 pounds, and am literally swimming in all the XS scrubs I've tried on. It's comical and ridiculous.

Any suggestions???

I usually just run through the scrubex machine until I find ones that aren't ridiculous and keep those...

I'm also 5'1" and 95 lbs, so...

Find someone to custom make them for you or go to a hemming shop and have them tighten the uniform for you while you try on.

I actually used to work for a tailor in college and learned a lot about fit, etc. and helped make some custom work uniforms. I'm really going to need more specific information about your build, etc. Do you have any pictures of you in a swimsuit or leotard, etc that you could post?

Reactions: 1 user