Help!! Pharmacist intern opportunity in San Francisco?

Started by crytal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crytal

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know any intern job opportunity in San Francisco? I'm a pharmacist out of state and in the process of getting CA pharmacist license. I really want to work before I get licensed here. Thank you very much!!!
 
sadly speaking but there are probably hundreds of students/pharmacists are now looking for such job in your area too, including some of my friends...🙁
 
Thank you!But how is the process to look for an intern position? Are there any websites helpful?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The market is pretty bad here in SF, though if you want to do Walgreens, CVS here, it's better just to apply online. There have only been a few spots available that have been publicized here if you want to work at a hospital, like CHW, CPMC, etc.
 
Thank you. I applied online for walgreens and rite aide but no reply so far. I checked CHW and CPMC websites. Looks like there aren't any intern positions available.