Help Please regarding application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

albitk05

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright so my deal is that I am waiting on Letters of Rec. Otherwise my application is all done. Im still waiting to hear back from one professor that they will definitely be able to write the letter. Otherwise the other profs have confirmed and i have saved them into my application and the profs received the emails. My question is since they are all going to be submitted electronically once i have my profs committed to writing a letter can i send my application in? and if i do, will it get verified or do they require the letters to start the verification process?

thanks. oh and another question...i took an 8wk summer course(physics 1) i put it as summer 1 is that ok?

Thanks again everyone for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

You can submit your application whenever you want. The letters of recommendation will not hold you back from submitting. I would recommend submitting as soon as possible and having your professors electronically submit the letters of recommendation once they're completed. Some schools wait to receive these, some won't and will just consider the rest of your file.
For your second question, that should be fine. If there is a problem with it, AADSAS will change it. If you haven't submitted, call AADSAS and ask them what to put it down as. They're pretty helpful. Hope this helped!

ok great. Thanks for the response! I was under the impression that I could submit my app as long as I had contacts for the LOEs so it seems I was right. but like you said schools may vary on whether they review my file or not until they get them.