Help please! Temple Secondary App + Fee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cakefacade

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

Hi I'm cake, first time posting, great site and advice here.

Got a question regarding the secondary app and fee for Temple University. I'm an international student from Canada, and in the secondary app I received through e-mail, it states explicitly:

"ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

Checks/monday orders must be drawn on United States Banks (ie Citibank, Bank of America, or HSBC). The check/money must be pre-printed with the Bank's information having a U.S. address. If not, they will automatically be returned. No fee waivers."

How would I go about paying them like that if I'm a Canadian student applying for dental school in the States?

Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

TD Canada Trust... that's great, I'm with TD, I gotta give them a call for sure, but I have trouble finding the right number to call... I'll look again and call them on Monday. Thanks for your reply.

And as for the secondary application, all I got was the application fee form, no essays or w/e

Members don't see this ad :)
ohh okay thanks! i just thought id make sure
i saw in another thread that they mail out the supplementals.. yay :cool:

this is the number i wrote down for them 215-707-7663 press 1
i dont know where that gets u... but that is what i had written haha

ask them about that whole money draft thing though cause maybe they just meant that they have problems if ppl send them drafts in canadian dollars??? i think if u go to any bank and have the money order made in US dollars and they say its for an american bank i dont see why it would cause a problem!

this stuff gets too complicated cause we're canadian lol

Thanks for everything! I called that number and got through to someone there who told me that a bank draft from TD is perfectly fine. So I just money ordered one and put it in the mailbox just now. Thanks