Help please! Wright State University...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jazzyjigsaw

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Wright State University, Ohio accepts LORs through Interfolio? I know it's best to ask the college; but I cannot contact them until Thursday, since that's is their designated "admissions questions" day. Any info would be helpful.I know their website says that they accept mail-in and VirtualEval. But, Interfolio does pull up Wright State's P.O. Box address (same address as regular mail-in).

Members don't see this ad.

I sent mine via interfolio and all was well!

Thank you for that info. Just sent it through Interfolio. I am surprised that you are still interviewing through Wright State. Leave Wright State alone...jk

Congratulations on your successful Buckeye endeavor!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah well my interview at WSU impressed me more than OSU did. Currently I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up going there over OSU if I get an acceptance but that is a decision to be made in the Spring!

so i am from Ohio, but currently live in Chicago, and I just got an invite to Cincinnati and I want to let Wright State and OSU know I'll be in town. does anyone know what email address to send an "I'll be in the area" letter to for Wright State, all I can find is a phone number. Thanks!

I think it's something like [email protected] but I could be wrong. OSU should provide one on the status page. If you have a phone number why don't you call the admiss depts and ask for an email address. Say you have additional material to add to your file or something.