help please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

punjboy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,,,
i am jst another student want to apply for DAT... but the problem is that i am from a forgien country.. and do not knw much about the DAT itself and how to go about in studying it...
i will be very thankfull if sumone can give me material and tell me where i can start from and do my studying from..
wot all subject are covered in it?
please help me..
thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

well there is Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Reading Comprehension, PAT and Math.
Its best to google search a DAT book, a recomendation is Barron's DAT book b/c its cheapest way to actually see what the questions will look like.

Chga said:
well there is Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Reading Comprehension, PAT and Math.
Its best to google search a DAT book, a recomendation is Barron's DAT book b/c its cheapest way to actually see what the questions will look like.

can u tell me more about math wot all is there in it??

its easy, it has algebra, geometry, alittle of Pre-calc(basic sin cos and Tan functions) all the other stuff is really basic
ie. Whats the smallest fraction?
Which is the biggest number?