Quantcast

help please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

punjboy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hello everyone,,,
i am jst another student want to apply for DAT... but the problem is that i am from a forgien country.. and do not knw much about the DAT itself and how to go about in studying it...
i will be very thankfull if sumone can give me material and tell me where i can start from and do my studying from..
wot all subject are covered in it?
please help me..
thanks..

Chga

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
well there is Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Reading Comprehension, PAT and Math.
Its best to google search a DAT book, a recomendation is Barron's DAT book b/c its cheapest way to actually see what the questions will look like.

punjboy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Chga said:
well there is Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Reading Comprehension, PAT and Math.
Its best to google search a DAT book, a recomendation is Barron's DAT book b/c its cheapest way to actually see what the questions will look like.

can u tell me more about math wot all is there in it??

Chga

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
its easy, it has algebra, geometry, alittle of Pre-calc(basic sin cos and Tan functions) all the other stuff is really basic
ie. Whats the smallest fraction?
Which is the biggest number?