HELP Please!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aioz 731

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the DAT about a week ago and I was pretty disappointed when I got my scores back. I studied ALOT and I am just not happy with my results:

PAT 18 :mad:
Bio 21
GC 18:(
OC 20
RC 19
QR 19
TS 20
AA 19

My GPA is only a 3.4 and it just got verified to be only a 3.36 or something. I really dont know what to do... i am seriously considering retaking them. The only state school for me is UMDNJ and I REALLY dont want to go there but i know its my best choice which is why I wanted to score higher so I dont have to go there. neway i know this question gets posted alot but PLEASE can you tell me if you think i should retake them or not?? Thanx!

Members don't see this ad.

you are pretty solid not bad. you have a low gpa but its not that bad. u could retake just to seal the deal at some schools.

I think your scores are pretty good. So what kind of criteria does UMDNJ have in admitting students? As per GPA and DAT scores requirements ? Please let me know. Thanks . If you are aiming for other schools, like Upenn, Harvard, or something, then they require higher scores, I think. Do you know how much they weigh a GPA above a 3.5 and average DAT scores?