Help please!!!

Started by Mizz123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mizz123

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I am applying to pharmacy school. I will have one class left because I think i am not doing well in organic chemistry. Can I still apply?
 
Hello I am applying to pharmacy school. I will have one class left because I think i am not doing well in organic chemistry. Can I still apply?

Yes you can, as long as you get the pre-reqs done before you start pharmacy school (that's how it works for most schools)
 
No reason not to. There's always a possibility of taking the class later in the 2nd semester before the program starts.