• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

brucewayne777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I have not heard anything (no rejections, no interviews, no nothing!) from any of the schools I have applied to. My application has been in under-review status: Boston since august, NYU, and UCSF since Dec. and UOP since Nov. I have high gpa (3.75+), and above average dats (20+), are they all going to be rejections for sure? Thanks for ur replies a head of time!
Bruce

duho.O

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2005
Status (Visible)
that's funky. have you called the schools to see if you need anything else done to complete your application?

About the Ads

brucewayne777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Yes, I have called them, and my application is complete (I called them a few weeks ago). My DAT breakdown is: Academic average 21, science 22, PAT 19

cryptozoologist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
i'm sorry for being blunt but how in the world could anyone on this forum help you?

brucewayne777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Well, I'm not looking to be helped, I'm just wondering if any of these school still send out interviews.... or if anyone maybe in a similar position

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.