• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

help plz..

drangel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2004
    hi manasa,

u don't have to give any exams for it since u r already a dentist,,,
    just have to send in the required documents and u will get yr harp cert. by post,,,
    just call the healthcommission n the voice mails sez it all,, hope u have the number if not then pm me n i will fwd it to u,,,,
    :thumbup:
    drangel

About the Ads

manasa

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jan 17, 2005
    Canada
      [hi gag,
      harp certification is nthg but x-ray certification.... just one requisite for u to work as a dental assistant...Any way it's not necessary if u have good contacts among dentists...

gag

10+ Year Member
      7+ Year Member
      Oct 21, 2004
        hi Manasa..thanks for replying back and other querry i have is....what we have to do to get this certificate.....i mean do we have to enrol in some course.....regards .gag

manasa

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Jan 17, 2005
        Canada
          gag said:
          hi Manasa..thanks for replying back and other querry i have is....what we have to do to get this certificate.....i mean do we have to enrol in some course.....regards .gag
          hi gag,
          actually i haven't done anythg for the certificate yet...u need not do any course for this..just has to submit copy of ur degree certificate...ur mark list....the detailed report of the radiology course(the 3rd yr and 4th yr radiology syllabus) signed by Hod of ur college to the health commision here... and u'll get your certificate in 4-6wks time that's what i heard.. I'm also new to canada

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.