HELP! Problem with TopScore!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Literati81

Poor Nerd
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, TopScore won't let me get to the other sections. Everytime I start a test, it begins at Biology and ends by the 40th question. It gives me the option to view my scores (which...weren't well. I got a 17 after studying for the DAT for nearly a month), but doesn't have a button to proceed onto G-Chem.

Can someone help me? I tried to e-mail customer service but they require a receipt number...which I threw away.

Also, I re-installed twice to make sure the installation was complete. I didn't get any errors in the installation either.

If anyone can point me in the right direction on how I can proceed to the next section, please let me know. Thanks and good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

um...I dont remember exactly the options on the cd, but i remember in the tabs there is an option that allows you to change the sections of the test. It will also allow you to take the whole test if you want. Just look in the tabs on top of the screen. It's an option in them