1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Help! PTCAS prereqs-correction

Discussion in 'Pre-Physical Therapy' started by Litlwarrior08, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Litlwarrior08

2+ Year Member

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    Apparently I missed a PT core prereq in my PTCAS application.:eek: I will be contacting PTCAS .... but has anyone experienced trying to add a class into the designated PT prereqs prior to Acad. Update?
    Will I be able to redesignate for AU?
    Also different schools list different prereqs. How did you handle this? Some list Eng / Math / communication. Thanks so much

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. markelmarcel

7+ Year Member

DPT / OTD
    I *think* you can add the course in at any time... But, I'm not positive.

4. Litlwarrior08

2+ Year Member

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    In case anyone else ever has this issue: I designated two pending / planned psych classes for Behavioral SC I and II and negelected to put in General Psych-for PT core prereqs. Figuring I was blocked into just the two choices and the developmental and abnormal psych might be of more importance to see it as "Planned". I have a B in Gen Psych. PTCAS made the change to designate gen psy as a prereq w/o issue, but it won't go through until the AU in Dec. I am waiting to see if my school will accept it NOW...it makes the difference in my borderline GPA in Prereqs. So I screwed up for now. AAaaagh!