Help! PTCAS prereqs-correction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Litlwarrior08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Apparently I missed a PT core prereq in my PTCAS application.:eek: I will be contacting PTCAS .... but has anyone experienced trying to add a class into the designated PT prereqs prior to Acad. Update?
Will I be able to redesignate for AU?
Also different schools list different prereqs. How did you handle this? Some list Eng / Math / communication. Thanks so much

Members don't see this ad.

I *think* you can add the course in at any time... But, I'm not positive.

In case anyone else ever has this issue: I designated two pending / planned psych classes for Behavioral SC I and II and negelected to put in General Psych-for PT core prereqs. Figuring I was blocked into just the two choices and the developmental and abnormal psych might be of more importance to see it as "Planned". I have a B in Gen Psych. PTCAS made the change to designate gen psy as a prereq w/o issue, but it won't go through until the AU in Dec. I am waiting to see if my school will accept it NOW...it makes the difference in my borderline GPA in Prereqs. So I screwed up for now. AAaaagh!