• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar
May 23, 2011
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Apparently I missed a PT core prereq in my PTCAS application.:eek: I will be contacting PTCAS .... but has anyone experienced trying to add a class into the designated PT prereqs prior to Acad. Update?
Will I be able to redesignate for AU?
Also different schools list different prereqs. How did you handle this? Some list Eng / Math / communication. Thanks so much

markelmarcel

7+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2009
Status
DPT / OTD
I *think* you can add the course in at any time... But, I'm not positive.

May 23, 2011
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
In case anyone else ever has this issue: I designated two pending / planned psych classes for Behavioral SC I and II and negelected to put in General Psych-for PT core prereqs. Figuring I was blocked into just the two choices and the developmental and abnormal psych might be of more importance to see it as "Planned". I have a B in Gen Psych. PTCAS made the change to designate gen psy as a prereq w/o issue, but it won't go through until the AU in Dec. I am waiting to see if my school will accept it NOW...it makes the difference in my borderline GPA in Prereqs. So I screwed up for now. AAaaagh!

About the Ads