Help Question About Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BuddyLove86

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question about the character format. I was wondering when I edit and paste it into VMCAS do I need to make sure there are paragraph indentations? Does it have to look like a proper word document or is it supposed to be one long essay? Sorry a little confused.

Thanks in advance!
 
You should make sure you have it correctly formated. I am not sure of the rules of indentation vs. double space on paragraphs but either or probably works. But come on. Hit the submit already. Really cutting it close!