Help!!! ::: Questions on AADSAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sb1759

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

i'm filling out the app now, and came across a few questions....

1) I took another class called Statistics for the Behavorial Sciences (Offered by the Psych dept). I was wondering if this would go under "non-sci" or "other sciences" (i thought maybe other sci because it is kind of a math??)

2) Is there any spot on the app where we can list our Minors??

3) Also, do we list AP's under freshman year of college or create a separate category for high school classes?? I'm getting different answers from the customer service people at AADSAS

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Also, what do you guys think is a reasonable amount of hours for club activities (involvement for 2 yrs)? I find it kind of hard to approximate this...

*Can someone pleaseee help me? Any input! Especially regarding the stats class....

Members don't see this ad :)
i would put that class def. as other science. dont worry, its based on your best judgement.

for minors...put it under the 2nd major for first degree..or whatever. :thumbup:

i think it's fine to categorize your statistics class as "other science", and as long as the course is titled "statistics", the transcript verification department should be fine w/ it. but if they correct and change it to "non-science", you could always contact them.

that's how i did it last year, but i never checked to see if aadsas changed it to "non-science", so please correct me anyone if i'm wrong.

dds72128