Quantcast

Help!!! ::: Questions on AADSAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sb1759

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
hey guys,

i'm filling out the app now, and came across a few questions....

1) I took another class called Statistics for the Behavorial Sciences (Offered by the Psych dept). I was wondering if this would go under "non-sci" or "other sciences" (i thought maybe other sci because it is kind of a math??)

2) Is there any spot on the app where we can list our Minors??

3) Also, do we list AP's under freshman year of college or create a separate category for high school classes?? I'm getting different answers from the customer service people at AADSAS

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

sb1759

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Also, what do you guys think is a reasonable amount of hours for club activities (involvement for 2 yrs)? I find it kind of hard to approximate this...

sb1759

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
*Can someone pleaseee help me? Any input! Especially regarding the stats class....

the dentist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i would put that class def. as other science. dont worry, its based on your best judgement.

for minors...put it under the 2nd major for first degree..or whatever. :thumbup:

dds72128

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i think it's fine to categorize your statistics class as "other science", and as long as the course is titled "statistics", the transcript verification department should be fine w/ it. but if they correct and change it to "non-science", you could always contact them.

that's how i did it last year, but i never checked to see if aadsas changed it to "non-science", so please correct me anyone if i'm wrong.

dds72128