HELP! RossU Application Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RachelEve

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just hoping someone can tell me how this works. I applied online to Ross a few days ago (Jan. 22) for the Sept. 09 class. I just checked the my application status on the website but I'm confused about what this means. I would call them and ask but it's past business hours, so I'm hoping someone who already got a decision can help me out. Down at the bottom where it says "TRACK YOUR STATUS" it says "interview stage" but I haven't gotten any other notification about whether I've been invited for an interview. Does this mean I got one? Is this how you found out or did you get a phone call/email or something?

Thanksssss

Members don't see this ad.

I'm just hoping someone can tell me how this works. I applied online to Ross a few days ago (Jan. 22) for the Sept. 09 class. I just checked the my application status on the website but I'm confused about what this means. I would call them and ask but it's past business hours, so I'm hoping someone who already got a decision can help me out. Down at the bottom where it says "TRACK YOUR STATUS" it says "interview stage" but I haven't gotten any other notification about whether I've been invited for an interview. Does this mean I got one? Is this how you found out or did you get a phone call/email or something?

Thanksssss

Someone will probably call you to confirm your interview. If it is like most schools, you should be able to schedule your interview from a list of choices that will come in a later interview or phone call. Chillax dear and welcome to medical school. PM me your stats and I can probably get you your chances based on previous posts from that school.

I just got an email inviting me to interview! Yay! Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad :)
:luck::luck::luck::luck::luck: CONGRATS!!!! I have one too!!! Went through the same stress period as well!

Good luck!

When is your interview? Let us know how it went? Questions? Answers? Feelings?

Cheeeers!!!!

See new thread about my interview thoughts! It's called "Interviewed Today! Wanted to share!"

See new thread about my interview thoughts! It's called "Interviewed Today! Wanted to share!"

My status has been since yesterday "Committee Review" :eek::scared:

Oh GOD, OH GOD!!! Good luck everyone!!!

I got in for Jan. 2010!! Yayyyyy!!! :)

I must say your process was lightning FAST!!! WOW Jan 22 applied....Feb 27th ACCEPTED!!! Cool! I applied in November :p...but my application was final Jan 20 :)