HELP!! secondaries going to junk mail?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I have not received secondaries from the following medical schools, a few screen so i understand, but I am just realizing that my email account might have been filtering them...which would suck because there is no junk folder option. So if someone has received a secondary from the following schools, please let copy past this list and X which one has contacted you. That way I can email schools that have sent automatic secondaries...just not to me.

Albany Medical College
Albert Einstein of Yeshiva University
Boston University
Brown University
Cornell University
Dartmouth College
Drexel University
Johns Hopkins University
Loyola University Chicago
Michigan State University
New York Medical College
Northwestern University
Pennsylvania State University
Rosalind Franklin University
SUNY Upstate
Temple University
University of California, Davis
University of California, Irvine
University of California, Los Angeles
University of California, San Diego
University of California, San Francisco
University of Nebraska
University of Pittsburgh
University of Southern California
University of Vermont
Vanderbilt University

Members don't see this ad.

I have not received secondaries from the following medical schools, a few screen so i understand, but I am just realizing that my email account might have been filtering them...which would suck because there is no junk folder option. So if someone has received a secondary from the following schools, please let copy past this list and X which one has contacted you. That way I can email schools that have sent automatic secondaries...just not to me.

Albany Medical College
Albert Einstein of Yeshiva University
Boston University X
Brown University X
Cornell University X
Dartmouth College
Drexel University
Johns Hopkins University
Loyola University Chicago
Michigan State University
New York Medical College
Northwestern University
Pennsylvania State University
Rosalind Franklin University
SUNY Upstate
Temple University
University of California, Davis
University of California, Irvine
University of California, Los Angeles
University of California, San Diego
University of California, San Francisco
University of Nebraska
University of Pittsburgh
University of Southern California
University of Vermont
Vanderbilt University

Hope this helps...

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah i never got Boston Universities

gosh darn it, nor did i get cornell or brown! looks like i gota go hunting for a bunch of email addresses. thanks guys, i appreciate at this :mad: stupid filtering system

How soon after you were verified did you get a BU e-mail?

I haven't had issues with GMAIL. Maybe you should switch. You aren't using Yahoo, are you?

its a school email account. And i dont know if i can switch, i only wrote one email for AMCAS. i changed the filtering system though, but i am pissed off bout this, I have been on top of all my secs....

its a school email account. And i dont know if i can switch, i only wrote one email for AMCAS. i changed the filtering system though, but i am pissed off bout this, I have been on top of all my secs....

I never had any problems with secondaries going to junk on my G-Mail account either. School e-mail accounts just aren't as robust or 'smart.' For me, I wouldn't trust any other account with my secondaries outside of my G-Mail account.

I think you can change your address info on your AMCAS. Schools update their databases through your AMCAS information. They continue to do so until the end of the cycle.

Hopkins has also sent their secondary email....

Look around on the forum for the secondary threads, they usually have links to the school secondaries if they've been sent out, and you may not need to have received the e-mail yourself.

Hope that helps