HELP: St. Vincent's (NYC) Prelim Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Daniel Trolene

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a preliminary medicine/transitional interview tomorrow (12/29) but still haven't received any info on when/where to go ... can anyone assist? Many thanks, Dan
 
Daniel Trolene said:
I have a preliminary medicine/transitional interview tomorrow (12/29) but still haven't received any info on when/where to go ... can anyone assist? Many thanks, Dan


Call them.
Good luck!
 
Didn't get any info that I was offered an interview at all by them until the chief resident sent an email a few days before asking why I hadn't RSVP'd. I already had an interview set up for the day that they just scheduled me for and I simply couldn't go.

Too bad. It is in a sweet part of the city. Gotta love the village and being close to SoHo.