Help/suggestions for PCAT needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshinelover

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone..

i have recetnly decided to go to pharmacy school so I am not familiar with alot of it. SO i know we have to take PCAT..and their is specific dates for it ..How do you register for PCAt? what are th fees? Which is the best books to prepare for it?

Also, is it okay to apply to schools before getting a good PCAT score? in other words, can we take PCAT again if we already applied and we are not satified with our scores?

Any help will be appreciated ..

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone..

i have recetnly decided to go to pharmacy school so I am not familiar with alot of it. SO i know we have to take PCAT..and their is specific dates for it ..How do you register for PCAt? what are th fees? Which is the best books to prepare for it?

Also, is it okay to apply to schools before getting a good PCAT score? in other words, can we take PCAT again if we already applied and we are not satified with our scores?

Any help will be appreciated ..
Ok, first you can google "PCAT" online and from there you can access "Pearson" website which answers most of your questions.
Good luck :)

honestly i did that lol but pearson website thing did not open on my computer.So thought i shld asked the exprienced people.haha

but thanks though!