HELP! Tour-MI or CCOM???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redracer

Red Racer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I got in to both schools and I am really torn between them. I loved the atmosphere at both campuses and was excited about both schools after the interview.

Some things I am thinking about:

I was looking for an organ based program, which is Touro, but the long history of Midwestern is preferrable.

I am very active, and love cycling and cyclocross, so CA more ideal, but how much am I really going to have time for?

I live in Denver, so I am okay with the snow, but snow and no sunshine in Chicago for several months?

I am so fortunate to have been accepted by both schools!
But I am so confused!
HELP! :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations on both acceptances at wonderful schools!! This seems like a very personal decision. I vote for Touro-MI, but then again I am biased! :)

Check out the class threads so you can get a better feel of the campus. If you do decide on Touro then let us know and add yourself to our myspace group.

Good luck deciding and congrats again!! :luck:

There's sunshine in Chicago during the winter. Not every day, but it's not like some other places where the sun NEVER comes out. I'd say 75% sunny.