redracer

Red Racer
10+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2007
Colorado!
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
So, I got in to both schools and I am really torn between them. I loved the atmosphere at both campuses and was excited about both schools after the interview.

Some things I am thinking about:

I was looking for an organ based program, which is Touro, but the long history of Midwestern is preferrable.

I am very active, and love cycling and cyclocross, so CA more ideal, but how much am I really going to have time for?

I live in Denver, so I am okay with the snow, but snow and no sunshine in Chicago for several months?

I am so fortunate to have been accepted by both schools!
But I am so confused!
HELP! :confused:

GProteinStar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Congratulations on both acceptances at wonderful schools!! This seems like a very personal decision. I vote for Touro-MI, but then again I am biased! :)

Check out the class threads so you can get a better feel of the campus. If you do decide on Touro then let us know and add yourself to our myspace group.

Good luck deciding and congrats again!! :luck:

grinchick5

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
There's sunshine in Chicago during the winter. Not every day, but it's not like some other places where the sun NEVER comes out. I'd say 75% sunny.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.