Help! UH Vs. UT?

Started by 2013PharmD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2013PharmD

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was fortunate enough to be accepted to UH in early february, but I just received an offer from UT. I am thinking of pursuing clinical pharmacy. Any thoughts on which school would offer a better program to prepare you for residencies? I know UT ranks in the top 5 schools, yet UH is in Houston and its prestigious medical center.
Please help me decide!
 
I was fortunate enough to be accepted to UH in early february, but I just received an offer from UT. I am thinking of pursuing clinical pharmacy. Any thoughts on which school would offer a better program to prepare you for residencies? I know UT ranks in the top 5 schools, yet UH is in Houston and its prestigious medical center.
Please help me decide!

Does their websites have information on their residency program, I think for clinical pharmacy you might have to do residence