Help: UIC vs Midwestern CCP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laDemoiselle

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since I haven't found any recent posts related to this topic, I wanted to ask everyone's advice on which school they would choose and why.

I got accepted to UIC's Chicago campus as well as Midwestern's Downers Grove campus and plan on commuting from the suburbs to save money. In terms of travel time (one-way): for Midwestern, it would be a 20 minute commute while for UIC, it would be ~1.5 hours to commute (relying on trains/buses).

Your input is appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Since I haven't found any recent posts related to this topic, I wanted to ask everyone's advice on which school they would choose and why.

I got accepted to UIC's Chicago campus as well as Midwestern's Downers Grove campus and plan on commuting from the suburbs to save money. In terms of travel time (one-way): for Midwestern, it would be a 20 minute commute while for UIC, it would be ~1.5 hours to commute (relying on trains/buses).

hello! i was wondering where did you plan on going? Mind if I ask about your stats? I am applying for fall 2018! Thank you!!

The school that I am choosing is Lecom because I have a child and I have to be closer to him. I liked the fact that the school seemed to be a small community and I feel that I would learn better in that type of environment. I also felt that I wanted to go to a school that I didn't know anyone else applying because everyone wants to attend a school in their state and everybody cannot attend the schools in GA.