Help: UIC vs Midwestern CCP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

laDemoiselle

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I haven't found any recent posts related to this topic, I wanted to ask everyone's advice on which school they would choose and why.

I got accepted to UIC's Chicago campus as well as Midwestern's Downers Grove campus and plan on commuting from the suburbs to save money. In terms of travel time (one-way): for Midwestern, it would be a 20 minute commute while for UIC, it would be ~1.5 hours to commute (relying on trains/buses).

Your input is appreciated! 🙂
 
Last edited:
Since I haven't found any recent posts related to this topic, I wanted to ask everyone's advice on which school they would choose and why.

I got accepted to UIC's Chicago campus as well as Midwestern's Downers Grove campus and plan on commuting from the suburbs to save money. In terms of travel time (one-way): for Midwestern, it would be a 20 minute commute while for UIC, it would be ~1.5 hours to commute (relying on trains/buses).

Your input is appreciated! 🙂
hello! i was wondering where did you plan on going? Mind if I ask about your stats? I am applying for fall 2018! Thank you!!
 
Since I haven't found any recent posts related to this topic, I wanted to ask everyone's advice on which school they would choose and why.

I got accepted to UIC's Chicago campus as well as Midwestern's Downers Grove campus and plan on commuting from the suburbs to save money. In terms of travel time (one-way): for Midwestern, it would be a 20 minute commute while for UIC, it would be ~1.5 hours to commute (relying on trains/buses).

Your input is appreciated! 🙂
The school that I am choosing is Lecom because I have a child and I have to be closer to him. I liked the fact that the school seemed to be a small community and I feel that I would learn better in that type of environment. I also felt that I wanted to go to a school that I didn't know anyone else applying because everyone wants to attend a school in their state and everybody cannot attend the schools in GA.