Help W/ Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yokohoma84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that I have got accepted to dental school, I have been registering for classes that will help me in dental school. Will Terminology of the Medical Science (Latin class) be really useful to take. I've heard that it is good to know latin, as it helps a lot for anatomy. I havent taken any Latin classes yet, but I think this class will be very helpful, what do you think? Also I will be taking Biochemistry through the Medical School, I'm assuming this will be very helpful as it will be similar to dental school biochemistry. Please let me know what you think, thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Yokohoma84 said:
Now that I have got accepted to dental school, I have been registering for classes that will help me in dental school. Will Terminology of the Medical Science (Latin class) be really useful to take. I've heard that it is good to know latin, as it helps a lot for anatomy. I havent taken any Latin classes yet, but I think this class will be very helpful, what do you think? Also I will be taking Biochemistry through the Medical School, I'm assuming this will be very helpful as it will be similar to dental school biochemistry. Please let me know what you think, thank you.

Some people say biochem undergrad is a waste of time, therefore grad biochem must be very very hard. I took Med Term, but its only helpful if you pay attention. Especially to the treatments for cranial and facial diseases. I am taking biochem now and its okay, Im getting a B, but it is alot of memorization and orgo. Depends on school too. You can guess where Im from.

Best of Luck 2ya