Help! Waitlisted at Pitt.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent1428

Reaction score
I was just placed on the wait list at Pitt. They said that spots can still open all the way through the summer. How often do they waitlist people and is there still a chance to get in, as Pitt is my number one choice school. Also, is it inappropriate to write a letter of intent?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know much about the waitlist but I am withdrawing my acceptance at pitt so thats a spot opening up. Good luck!

I was just placed on the wait list at Pitt. They said that spots can still open all the way through the summer. How often do they waitlist people and is there still a chance to get in, as Pitt is my number one choice school. Also, is it inappropriate to write a letter of intent?

Spots can open at any time, all the way through orientation! I don't recall if Pitt discloses position within the waitlist pool, but it wouldn't hurt to call and ask! Good luck!!!

Just curious, what ended up happening?