Help: When should I submit to PCAT schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmerbeansss

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I need some help on deciding when to send my PharmCAS and supplemental applications to PCAT schools. I took the PCAT last week (August 21), so should I wait for PharmCAS to receive my PCAT scores first before I submit, so that it would be complete? Or should I just submit PharmCAS and supplemental applications without waiting for PharmCAS to receive my scores? Does it matter?

Thank you so much!
 
If I were you and everything else was ready, I would go ahead and submit and start on supps. PharmCAS will forward your PCAT scores once it arrives, there really isn't a need to wait for it. There are more advantages to getting your GPA calculated earlier and mailing out applications earlier.
 
If I were you and everything else was ready, I would go ahead and submit and start on supps. PharmCAS will forward your PCAT scores once it arrives, there really isn't a need to wait for it. There are more advantages to getting your GPA calculated earlier and mailing out applications earlier.

Thanks SparkLy09 🙂