help with aacomas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

markboonya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry guys, stupid question. i have clicked on every link, and for the life of me, i cannot figure out how to update new grades to my aacomas. karma of a 1000 buddahs to who ever knows how.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, there,

This is what I found on the general instructions:

AACOM said:
Updating Your Applicant Profile

While AACOMAS processing is generally completed once your materials reach your designated colleges, you may want to update Applicant Profile information with MCAT scores or new course information.

AACOMAS should be informed in writing of any change in biographic information reported on the Applicant Profile. When informing AACOMAS of a change in legal residence, provide both the county and the state.

To update your Academic Record with new course work, contact the registrar at the institution you are currently attending to request an official transcript, showing the addition of the updated course work, be forwarded to AACOMAS. Transcripts should be postmarked by February 15 to be included in final processing.

Once you view your updated profile, examine it and report any discrepancies to AACOMAS.

AACOMAS
5550 Friendship Blvd., Suite 310
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
301-968-4190
[email protected]