Help with anatomy blood circulation questions

Started by Wererew
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wererew

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

What are some possible type of application type questions for the blood flow/circulatory system?

I didn't take anatomy 2 so it is all new to me. I know how blood flows and the vocabs associated with it but Im not sure how the question can be presented.

(Some topics I am confident on are bohr effect/ haldane effect/ dissociation curves (factors associated)/fetal circulation....)


Any helpful tips/ common examples?

Thanks!
 
Hey guys,

What are some possible type of application type questions for the blood flow/circulatory system?

I didn't take anatomy 2 so it is all new to me. I know how blood flows and the vocabs associated with it but Im not sure how the question can be presented.

(Some topics I am confident on are bohr effect/ haldane effect/ dissociation curves (factors associated)/fetal circulation....)


Any helpful tips/ common examples?

Thanks!
Know how air curculates through the respiratory system. Know Cardiovascular system along with all the valves (Be able to trace the path of blood to and from the heart), also know how lymphatic system (what it does).

Hope this helps.