Help with anatomy blood circulation questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wererew

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

What are some possible type of application type questions for the blood flow/circulatory system?

I didn't take anatomy 2 so it is all new to me. I know how blood flows and the vocabs associated with it but Im not sure how the question can be presented.

(Some topics I am confident on are bohr effect/ haldane effect/ dissociation curves (factors associated)/fetal circulation....)

Any helpful tips/ common examples?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

What are some possible type of application type questions for the blood flow/circulatory system?

I didn't take anatomy 2 so it is all new to me. I know how blood flows and the vocabs associated with it but Im not sure how the question can be presented.

(Some topics I am confident on are bohr effect/ haldane effect/ dissociation curves (factors associated)/fetal circulation....)

Any helpful tips/ common examples?

Thanks!
Know how air curculates through the respiratory system. Know Cardiovascular system along with all the valves (Be able to trace the path of blood to and from the heart), also know how lymphatic system (what it does).

Hope this helps.

Reactions: 3 users
Know how air curculates through the respiratory system. Know Cardiovascular system along with all the valves (Be able to trace the path of blood to and from the heart), also know how lymphatic system (what it does).

Hope this helps.

I second this!!

Hope this helps.

Thank you! :)