Wererew

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys,

What are some possible type of application type questions for the blood flow/circulatory system?

I didn't take anatomy 2 so it is all new to me. I know how blood flows and the vocabs associated with it but Im not sure how the question can be presented.

(Some topics I am confident on are bohr effect/ haldane effect/ dissociation curves (factors associated)/fetal circulation....)

Any helpful tips/ common examples?

Thanks!

Pearl E. White

D1 at LECOM
5+ Year Member
May 20, 2014
Bradenton, FL
Status
Dental Student
I would think your current knowledge is sufficient for anything they would ask.

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
Hey guys,

What are some possible type of application type questions for the blood flow/circulatory system?

I didn't take anatomy 2 so it is all new to me. I know how blood flows and the vocabs associated with it but Im not sure how the question can be presented.

(Some topics I am confident on are bohr effect/ haldane effect/ dissociation curves (factors associated)/fetal circulation....)

Any helpful tips/ common examples?

Thanks!
Know how air curculates through the respiratory system. Know Cardiovascular system along with all the valves (Be able to trace the path of blood to and from the heart), also know how lymphatic system (what it does).

Hope this helps.

About the Ads

AKtoTXstudent

2+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2017
Status
Dental Student
Know how air curculates through the respiratory system. Know Cardiovascular system along with all the valves (Be able to trace the path of blood to and from the heart), also know how lymphatic system (what it does).

Hope this helps.
I second this!!

OP
W

Wererew

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental

Hope this helps.
Thank you! :)

About the Ads