Help with Audiolearn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ilovePharmD2

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone purchase audiolearn and downloaded it in MP3 format? I purchased it in the MP3 format and i'm trying to figure out that since I have 3 downloads to do, is it possible to do the other downloads into a CD? If not, am I suppose to just download one time and just lose the other two? Any help is appreciated.
 
I have a maximum of three times to download the audiolearn from the website. What I was asking is, if the first download into my computer was successful, do I need to not worry about the other two downloads and just lose them?