Help with Caapid application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VAbhav

Reaction score
Hello,

Can someone please suggest if I should include anything in the section that asks about how you addressed weaknesses in your previous application in CAAPID application . ( I have only applied to one school in the previous cycle and that too late in the cycle, so there’s not much change in my profile. However, I have continued to do community service/ dental assisting/ shadowing )

Your insights would be greatly helpful.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I would recommend that you include a response in this section and be prepared to address it also in an interview. Reflecting on additional academic pursuits that you may have completed in addition to your dental degree may provide helpful background for your consideration.

Hello,

Can someone please suggest if I should include anything in the section that asks about how you addressed weaknesses in your previous application in CAAPID application . ( I have only applied to one school in the previous cycle and that too late in the cycle, so there’s not much change in my profile. However, I have continued to do community service/ dental assisting/ shadowing )

Your insights would be greatly helpful.

Thanks!
Write exactly that, that you didn't get in, but you have been working on more community outreach.