Help with costs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty1339

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just started my senior year of undergraduate schooling and have already been accepted for the class of 2017 into the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities DPT program. When talking with my family the DPT route is right for me as a student but is looking challenging financially. I'm a hard working NCAA DIII student-athlete with a 3.76 GPA. If you are willing to help that would be greatly appreciated, any amount helps. My Venmo account is: NandoEspy13
Best to all.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I just started my senior year of undergraduate schooling and have already been accepted for the class of 2017 into the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities DPT program and am waiting to hear back from UW-Madison. When talking with my family the DPT route is right for me as a student but is looking challenging financially. I'm a hard working NCAA DIII student-athlete with a 3.76 GPA. If you are willing to help that would be greatly appreciated, any amount helps. My Venmo account is: NandoEspy13
Best to all.

I'll help: FAFSA / get a job.

Reactions: 2 users
Did you make this post as a joke because of the College Gameday posterboard student asking for beer money from his mom? Sorry, not nearly as funny as you would expect. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.