Help with costs

Started by Lefty1339
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty1339

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I just started my senior year of undergraduate schooling and have already been accepted for the class of 2017 into the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities DPT program. When talking with my family the DPT route is right for me as a student but is looking challenging financially. I'm a hard working NCAA DIII student-athlete with a 3.76 GPA. If you are willing to help that would be greatly appreciated, any amount helps. My Venmo account is: NandoEspy13
Best to all.
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone, I just started my senior year of undergraduate schooling and have already been accepted for the class of 2017 into the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities DPT program and am waiting to hear back from UW-Madison. When talking with my family the DPT route is right for me as a student but is looking challenging financially. I'm a hard working NCAA DIII student-athlete with a 3.76 GPA. If you are willing to help that would be greatly appreciated, any amount helps. My Venmo account is: NandoEspy13
Best to all.

I'll help: FAFSA / get a job.
 
Did you make this post as a joke because of the College Gameday posterboard student asking for beer money from his mom? Sorry, not nearly as funny as you would expect. :\
 
Status
Not open for further replies.