Help with DAT Math

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Intent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am very lousy at math, and I need to re-learn everything and change how I approach the math problems. It is very easy for me to wind up memorizing how to do the math destroyer questions but be able to solve a similar question worded differently. Does anyone know of a good refresher website online that can teach me how to approach the algebra trig and geometry questions that are covered on the exam? I took the DAT a third time and a few months ago and thought I was doing a great job on the math section until I wound up with a 14.

Members don't see this ad.

chads vids has a review of QR. otherwise, what ever topic is in ur prbolem for the destroyer, i suggest looking at that maybe in youtube videos and google problems on it.

Hi everyone,

I am very lousy at math, and I need to re-learn everything and change how I approach the math problems. It is very easy for me to wind up memorizing how to do the math destroyer questions but be able to solve a similar question worded differently. Does anyone know of a good refresher website online that can teach me how to approach the algebra trig and geometry questions that are covered on the exam? I took the DAT a third time and a few months ago and thought I was doing a great job on the math section until I wound up with a 14.

Last edited: