Help with ERAS

Started by jachacanca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jachacanca

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm trying to finish my application on ERAS. I know that applying is a bit different with PM&R, and this has made things very very confusing. When I apply to programs I see options like
PGY1 categorical, PGY2 advanced, and PGY2 preliminary. Im guessing that PGY1 catigorical is a program that runs all 4 years? But what do the others mean? And how do I apply for a track program. Do I click on one of these. Its about as clear as mud, and Im trying to get this out today since today is the first day for applications!
​
Help!
​