Help with essay/personal statement

Started by steelroof
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

steelroof

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I am new and very non-traditional. I am writing my personal statement for applications and would love to get any input from the seasoned pros (and un-seasoned amateurs) out there. Please tell me if you would be interested in having a look at it and I will email it to you.

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone.

Thx
 
Last edited:
sorry to hijack this thread but I am also interested in having my PS critiqued. non traditional as well.

I will email to anyone interested.

Thank you so much!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can take a look if you like

Im also a reader.

If you go into the pre-allo thread, and click the first link, it's the official PS 2010 reading list. There's a whole bunch of us that edit PS's, (and I personally love it!)