Help with Final School List?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I Brush My Teeth

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be applying next week for Fall 2017 and I just wanted to finalize my list of schools.

My Stats are:
Undergrad: 2.9 cGPA, 2.67 sGPA (top 30 school)
Grad: 4.0/4.0 (2 semesters down, one to go .. will finish in december) - biomedical sciences
DAT: 21/21/22
Shadowing: around 150 hours
Extracurriculurs: 3 executive board positions, dental internship, volunteer with dean of research at dental school.

I am a FL resident - these are the schools I am thinking of:

UF
NOVA
LECOM
BU
NYU
TUFTS
USC
TOURO
HOWARD
MIDWESTERN (AZ + IL)
UoP
MICHIGAN
UMARYLAND
UDM
ROSEMAN
MEHARRY
ASDOH
UNE

please let me know what I should take out or add on with my stats. I am open to any and all help I can get!
 
Last edited:
Your science GPA is very low, but good thing that you did a masters. If you aren't URM take off Meharry and Howard.