help with finding some resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Stealth Vector

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of any software programs on cd-rom that has practice questions for the pyschiatry boards (part 1)? If so what its called?

Thanks 🙂
 
Anasazi23 said:
Are you studying for the PRITE, or is this for the actual boards?

I know they exist for part II, but I haven't seen any for part I or for the PRITE. Let us know if you find any.


For the Actuall boards....., If I hear of anything I'll be sure to post, but hopefully
someone can help us out with that on these boards.