Help with George Washington sec app..

Started by AF1892
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AF1892

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Can you guys explain to me the these 2 questions they asked:

1. Explain gaps (including summer). What do you write here if you didn't take summer classes. This is counted as a "gap"?

2. The last question about being accepted to many schools, what factors would you consider in choosing us. I have no clue how to answer this. What did everyone write about?

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks
 
answer to #1- what did you do during the summer-I worked as a camp counsilor.
Answer #2- How much it would cost, sorry GW, but my state schools are cheaper.

This is the ghist of what I wrote. I expanded and added more detail (as much as you can get into 4 sentences). Don't stress about it... there are bigger things in life to freak out about 😀 good luck!
 
Regarding the "gap question," you can leave this blank. I did. I think I actually wrote "n/a."