Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Help with George Washington sec app..

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by AF1892, Oct 2, 2001.

1. AF1892

AF1892 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

Can you guys explain to me the these 2 questions they asked:

1. Explain gaps (including summer). What do you write here if you didn't take summer classes. This is counted as a "gap"?

2. The last question about being accepted to many schools, what factors would you consider in choosing us. I have no clue how to answer this. What did everyone write about?

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks

2. StitchEM

StitchEM Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

answer to #1- what did you do during the summer-I worked as a camp counsilor.
    Answer #2- How much it would cost, sorry GW, but my state schools are cheaper.

This is the ghist of what I wrote. I expanded and added more detail (as much as you can get into 4 sentences). Don't stress about it... there are bigger things in life to freak out about :D good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DNALadder2002

DNALadder2002 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Regarding the "gap question," you can leave this blank. I did. I think I actually wrote "n/a."