help with letter of recommendation request for post-bac

Started by premed2013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premed2013

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been out of school for three years and I have asked my professor from undergrad if he would be willing to write a recommendation for postbac programs I will be applying to and he said yes. He asked me to send details. What should I send?

Should I send information about the programs I am applying to? For instance I am applying to BUMAMS.

I don't have a personal statement ready. Should I talk about why I am applying to the program and what I hope to gain from it.

Please help.