Help with narrowing down residency programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Donna107

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I need to figure out what my chances are at the residency programs I am looking at. Before I do an away rotation there, I was wondering if anyone had a good source to view the profiles of the previous interns accepted into the residency programs. Please help:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,
I need to figure out what my chances are at the residency programs I am looking at. Before I do an away rotation there, I was wondering if anyone had a good source to view the profiles of the previous interns accepted into the residency programs. Please help:)

When you say "profiles", do you mean things like med schools, USMLE scores, etc.?

If so, there is no centralized database for this kind of information. Some residency programs do list their current residents and their medical school; they may include pictures and even email addresses. But you would have to look up the programs you are interested in one by one, for that information.