Help with PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctorman45342

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where can I go to get tutorials for the PAT? I need help especially with:

TFE
Hole punching
Pattern folding

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Go to the datbootcamp. Ari has videos for those sections for free. Also I made a tiny TFE thing that helps me out sometimes using the wickd sick pat tutorial and from doing a few problems. It might help out!
TFE
- Solid, straight line means ONE change in height
-Dashed lines are there to show you that there's some kind of height difference deeper into the object, or on the other side all together (what I mean is, it could be a hole that passes through the middle of the object, I'll explain more later if I find an example)
-It depends on what view you are looking at but in the front view, the presence of a vertical or horizontal line means that there is a change in depth when viewed from the top. In the top view, the presence of a vertical line or horizontal line means that there is a change in height when viewed from the front.
- A solid square in the middle of a bigger solid square can just be a hole going through the whole thing, not just a protrusion.

By the way can someone PLEASE correct me if one of these points is incorrect? I don't want to be using wrong information, but this is info from what I have seen/interpreted. It would be nice if someone let me know if I'm missing anything as well.