Help with practicing for the PAT section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sierra.s12

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am about to go into my sophomore year as a pre-dental student. I plan to take the DAT my sophomore summer, and I want to start studying for the PAT section. I would like to study for this at least 30 minutes to one hour per day; however, I don't know what to study/where to start. Does anyone have any advice on what to do? Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

DATBootcamp has the best PAT section. Their generators are 10/10

+1 for DATBootcamp. I also heard that DATBooster has even harder PAT problems and that if you can do those, you'll be very prepared for the DAT. I haven't tried using DATBooster yet, but after I master DATBootcamp PAT problems and all of their tests, I'm going to switch over to DATBooster.

Agree w/what was said above. I would recommend getting the DAT Bootcamp app and just trying to spend some time on there everyday doing the PAT generators. I did this on days when I wasn't studying and it kinda just feels like you're playing a game.