Help with ranking 2010 match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polyp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For some of us who have pretty much finished the interview season. I would like to start a thread to aid in prep ROL.

NYC area- NYU, North Shore LIJ, Cornell, Columbia, Alebrt Einstein, New York Hospital Queens, Univ of Rochester, SUNY Downstate, Stony Brook, Albany Med, SUNY Upstate

NJ- UMDNJ- Newark, UMDNJ- New Brunswick

OH- Cleveland Clinic, Ohio State

IL- Cook County, Northwestern, Rush

Wish each and everyone in this forum a great match season. Next stop DDW:)

Members don't see this ad.

For some of us who have pretty much finished the interview season. I would like to start a thread to aid in prep ROL.

NYC area- NYU, North Shore LIJ, Cornell, Columbia, Alebrt Einstein, New York Hospital Queens, Univ of Rochester, SUNY Downstate, Stony Brook, Albany Med, SUNY Upstate

NJ- UMDNJ- Newark, UMDNJ- New Brunswick

OH- Cleveland Clinic, Ohio State

IL- Cook County, Northwestern, Rush

Wish each and everyone in this forum a great match season. Next stop DDW:)

Well you had 1 more interview total then I did this year, so nice job on that, I didnt get an interview at clevelend clinic, NYU, or cornell but I would say those should be near the top, pretty top notch places. However unless you have no academic calling then all of the rest of your programs are fairgame based on your own personal preferences such as family, loved ones and feelings based on the interactions you had with the attendings and fellows at those programs, and lastly your desire to be in places that might be considered less than safe. Good luck figuring this stuff out, im torn myself between signing out of the match and going thru the rank list.

Hi Polyp,
I am new to this forum. 17 interviews is truely outstanding. How did you manage so many?? Also how did you manage to get interviews from places you had previously posted you got rejected from like Rush in Chicago??
Polypectomy

Hi all , I didnt interview at all these places..:).

I have 8 among these. Was wondering how those who interviewed at these places would rank them relative to each other......Just wanted to get an opinion on community programs and your views on these programs when you interviewed here