Help with school list

Started by WindKP
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WindKP

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am finalizing my application and taking my DAT in early July. My oGPA is 3.6 and my sGPA is 3.45. I've been working as a dental assistant for almost a year, have good ECs, good to great LORs, and I'm aiming for a 20 AA (hopefully!). I'm a resident of NH so no instate options.
Here's my list so far:

UCONN
LECOM
Nova
Louisville
BU
Tufts
UMD
UNE
Columbia (Definitely my reach school)
Temple
VCU

Should I add/remove any? It's tough finding any schools with more reasonable instate tuition that also will accept OOS applicants...