1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Help with the Personal Statement!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by mshellyu, May 7, 2008.

1. mshellyu

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey,

I'm new to this forum thing. I've just kinda been reading around, but never posted.

But anyways, I'm applying this month and I would really appreciate some help on my personal statement.

I'm at this really awkward stage with my statement where I don't know where I'm going with it. Not sure if the organization is right...or if I'm talking about too much.

Also, do I need to mention why I would be a good dentist or can I just talk about why I want to be a dentist, because i used my 4500 characters just talking about why I want to be a dentist, and I have no room to really talk about why I would be a good dentist. I mean, all you would say is probably i've had experience doing this and that...but won't they see that in your application anyways??

So if anyone is willing to help me i'd be happy to send it to them. Thanks a lot!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. AdaAda87

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yeah, send it to me and i'll give you some feedback!

4. seaweed719

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I can give you feedback too if you want!

5. DrReo

DrReo "Thread Necromancer"
    10+ Year Member

Academic Administration
    same here :luck: