help with updating app

Started by psu17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psu17

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, PTCAS customer service can't seem to answer this question, I'm hoping someone on here can help

I'm retaking my GRE on Tuesday. Currently on my PTCAS app (which is submitted/mailed), I have listed a planned GRE for November. I know I can update my scores after I take it since I marked it as planned, but can I add my Q&V scores right away, and then add the AW and percentiles after I get my official scores? or is it only going to allow me to update it once?

I was thinking maybe I should add the Q&V scores and keep the test marked as planned until I receive the official scores, since the directions say you can update tests marked as planned.

anyone have experience with this?
 
I was able to do 2 updates. I put up my V/Q scores the day of and then when I got the official report I added in my A and %s. 🙂
 
awesome! thanks a lot 🙂 did you change "planned" to "taken" when you added in the Q&V scores?