Help: Withdrew from pharmacy school but applying again......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mini6280

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
....need to know if anyone here had to withdraw from a pharmacy school and is reapplying or thinking of reapplying...thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if this counts or not but last year I was all set to go to Mercer (found housing, paid admissions deposit and accepted loans for first semester, had schedule in hand, etc.etc.) but had to decline shortly before classes began. I reapplied this year with no problems...

Of course this really wouldn't apply if you meant withdrawing after classes had already started. Is this something that you are dealing with right now? Could you share a little more info?

....need to know if anyone here had to withdraw from a pharmacy school and is reapplying or thinking of reapplying...thanks

Since I've been on, Sept 2006, I've seen two, maybe three threads from people who for various reasons, had to reapply for admission. One I recall was kicked out (there's got to be a more PC phrase for that) after grades suffered when mom had a debilitating illness. Another had some other issue resulting in grade problems. Both seemed to have a horrible time convincing any school to take them back. Neither "withdrew" though. It may take some searching, but you should be able to find at least one of the two threads if you think it'll help you.