HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stalkyyy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was just reviewing my AADSAS application and have a question. I graduated high school and started attending a 4-year college where I have been the entire time. When looking at my transcript it shows 6 transfer credits from a community college. This must have been 2 courses I took in high school, that gained me college credit from a community college? I've never attended a community college haha! There is no grade for it on my transcript from my 4-year school it just says TA for transfer and they were a music class, and a government class. Do I have to enter these in? Do I have to call the community college and request a transcript from high school, then add it in as another school I attended in the AADSAS? It seems really dumb as as they didn't count towards my GPA at all, or as pre-req's for dental school. Any help would be great as I've been calling AADSAS customer service for like 2 hours and they are busy. Thanks!

-Ryan

Members don't see this ad.

I really want to send my application out today as I have everything else, but I probably have to wait until I see the other CC transcript so I can enter in those 2 classes? Also, do I add it in as having attended this school when in all reality I never went to the campus it was taught at my high school. I'm not sure what to put in for academic status, term, or term type in the AADSAS as I was in high school?

Last edited: