Help!

Started by A Aghani
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A Aghani

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im currently a student at a university and have taken almost all my sciences there however, I decided to take my summer sciences at a 4 year college considering it was a lot cheaper. Do dental schools look at that differently now? I'm taking molecular bio and anatomy 1. I've taken my gen Chems, O chems, and physics at my university and got high grades in all. Let me know!
 
im currently a student at a university and have taken almost all my sciences there however, I decided to take my summer sciences at a 4 year college considering it was a lot cheaper. Do dental schools look at that differently now? I'm taking molecular bio and anatomy 1. I've taken my gen Chems, O chems, and physics at my university and got high grades in all. Let me know!
You're fine