Help !!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental31

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone..

I have been trying to pass the NBDE part 1 since 2010 . Failed 4 times !! I didn't give up though . I have faith that i can still do it at the age of 35 with kids . Unfortunately i have 1 trial left for this exam, failing again is not an option for me .. I am planning to take the exam on May 2017 . I will be very grateful if someone can help me which subjects to start ? where to study from ?? Time limit for every subject?

I have Dental Decks 2012-2013 edition and Third Edition First Aid and ASDA questions old exams .

I will appreciate any good advice that would put me on the right track !!

Thank you All

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone..

I have been trying to pass the NBDE part 1 since 2010 . Failed 4 times !! I didn't give up though . I have faith that i can still do it at the age of 35 with kids . Unfortunately i have 1 trial left for this exam, failing again is not an option for me .. I am planning to take the exam on May 2017 . I will be very grateful if someone can help me which subjects to start ? where to study from ?? Time limit for every subject?

I have Dental Decks 2012-2013 edition and Third Edition First Aid and ASDA questions old exams .

I will appreciate any good advice that would put me on the right track !!

Thank you All

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Same age, same expectations but I have not try to take the test yet, I just recently have start to study seriously. Please let me know any experience that can help me.
E