HELP

Started by Aubm713
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aubm713

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I cannot get Altus to reply to me I'm trying to figure out if I need to do the Duet section and how I would do that. My number one school I'm worried for is ISU but also applying to Ross St. Georges and Western. Also how do I add a new school to a test I already did? Thaks!
 
Hey I cannot get Altus to reply to me I'm trying to figure out if I need to do the Duet section and how I would do that. My number one school I'm worried for is ISU but also applying to Ross St. Georges and Western. Also how do I add a new school to a test I already did? Thaks!
ISU doesn't require Duet per their website.

Altus has a FAQ that answers how to add a new school: Suite FAQ - TakeAltus